FUNDING AND FACILITIES
SRU Delivery Plan (PFR) 2016/2017
The SRU Annual Delivery Plan is a living document, which gives details of all the programmes the county, in partnership with our clubs, the RDOs, the CRCs and the specialist RFU Regional Staff aim to deliver during the current season.
The Management Committee are collectively charged with delivering the Plan. and meet quarterly to review the delivery progress against the targets within the Plan.
You are able to access the latest update to the delivery plan and read it in detail using the link below:
We are England Rugby's official charity: the Injured Players Foundation.
With your backing, we look after seriously injured players for life and help prevent future injuries through research and education.
Our mission is to be there for every seriously injured player, now and forever. And we must continue to make research breakthroughs to make the game safer and improve the care of those injured.
But we need everyone that loves our great game to get involved. 100% of your support goes directly to injured players and prevention research – because the RFU cover all our admin costs. So please help today.
Rugby Development Fund
- Staffordshire RFU (SRU) will establish a Rugby Development Fund to facilitate rugby development within Staffordshire;
- The aim of the fund will be to assist and enable member clubs to improve and develop the playing of rugby union within Staffordshire;
- Staffordshire Rugby Union will administer the fund;
- The total available within the fund will be determined annually by the Management Committee of Staffordshire Rugby Union and will be announced at the Annual General Meeting of the Union;
- Application for funding is open to all Clubs which are affiliated to SRU and will be by open application in writing to the Honorary Secretary of the Union;
- Applications can be submitted for consideration twice yearly and should be received no later than the first days of October and March of each season;
- Applications will be considered by a sub-committee which will make recommendations to the General Committee. The sub-committee will consist of the following – President, Vice-President, and Honorary Treasurer. The sub-committee will be open to advice from the Rugby Development Officer and the Community Rugby Representative;
- The grant available will be up to £500:00 per Club and shall be subject to match funding in the sum awarded;
- A Club making a successful application will be precluded from receiving a further grant from the SRU Club Facilities Fund within the following 24 months;
- The decision of the Management Committee or its successors will be final and there shall be no appeal.
For details of applications to Funding Streams please contact:
Michael Procter, Holly House, Barn Court, Clayton, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 4NL
T: 01782 623292 E: email@example.com
CLUB BENEFIT GUIDE 2016/2017
This guide is designed to help your club grow with ideas and support available to help you deliver the very best rugby experience.