GMS Team Management Tile
A new Team Management module in GMS will go live next Wednesday 30th August, providing club administrators with a ‘one-stop shop’ to view and manage fixtures for all teams within their club.
The module will help clubs easily manage their rugby across all age groups, helping sustain and grow the playing base. Data captured within this tile will also provide a clear picture to clubs of any support needed (numbers of coaches vs number of teams) and will assist the RFU in looking at, and predicting, trends over time.
The module will initially provide club administrators with the ability to:
· View fixtures and results for all teams within your club
· Create or upload manually entered fixtures
· Accept or reject fixture requests from opposing teams
· Enter results and match information for manually created fixtures
· Update the match time for fixtures entered via the RFU competition system
Club administrators can find help information in the right hand panel of the GMS. In addition, support material and instructional videos will go live on the GMS Hub next Wednesday 30th August to assist them in completing the above steps.