HEAD COACH at TRENTHAM required
TRENTHAM RFC require a Head Coach for the coming season.
Trentham RUFC is a warm and friendly club in Staffordshire that has just gained promotion to Midlands 3 West (North). The club fields a 1st team and a social/development team and boasts around 200 mini and junior players each Sunday. The club is renowned for playing open, attractive and flowing rugby supported by a strong pack of forwards.
The Role: The duties of Head Coach which would include (but not be limited to):
• development of a coaching programme and the organisation and delivery of training pre-season and throughout the year.
• Agree goals and objectives with the playing committee and be actively involved in the team selection process.
• Support the Club captain in the management and organisation of the 1st XV on match days.
The Candidate: Ideally we are looking for someone who is:
• A dedicated individual with good communication skills and experience of leading and managing a team.
• Experienced in coaching a side of the same level or above.
• A person qualified to RFU Level 2 Standard or above. Alternatively, we may consider an experienced/high standard player looking to move into coaching, prepared to undertake the new England Rugby Coaching Award qualification within 6 months of accepting the role. Current RFU Coaching licence preferred.
• Able and of the right aptitude to coach senior players and provide feedback as required.
The Offer: The opportunity to develop your coaching experience and expertise with a squad of loyal and dedicated players including many young players who have progressed through the Trentham Rugby Club age groups. Expenses or remuneration to be agreed subject to experience/qualification.
To apply: Please submit your CV/Summary of your Rugby experience together with a covering email to email@example.com