Coach required at Wednesbury RFC
Wednesbury Rugby Club are seeking to appoint a new Head Coach to succeed Gary Summers, who is stepping down at the end of the season.
Wednesbury Rugby Club has ambitious plans to progress our rugby to the highest possible level whilst keeping the ethos of the club at the heart of our progression.
We are advertising for a coach to work with the Senior Teams and committee to achieve our goals, and build on current foundations. Main Roles and Responsibilities
• Be part of the coaching team responsible for Senior Rugby
• Develop the skills of the players • Develop high performance teams by running challenging, active and effective coaching sessions.
• Plan the programmes for coaching sessions
• Be present at all coaching sessions and games
• Administer the transition of players from Youth to Senior Rugby
• Attend coaching/committee meetings
• Lead on Team Selection
• Attract and recruit new players
The Club looks forward to recruiting a Head Coach, able to continue the development of an ethos of high performance rugby, at training as well as on match days.
Applicants must be available commence the role following the completion of 2018/2019 season.
Applicants must be willing to take a training session as part of the recruitment process.
Please send your interest, with CV and Covering Letter, to Dave Orme on firstname.lastname@example.org