Reserve and Merit Leagues 2017/2018
(CLICK ON LEAGUE NAME TO GO DIRECT TO RESULTS/TABLES ETC)
MIDLAND RESERVE LEAGUES
Luctonians 2, Nuneaton 2, Old Halesonians 2, Burton A, Birm/Solihull , Hinckley 2, Syston 2, Newbold 2, Derby 2, Towcester 2, Banbury 2, Newport
Walsall 2, Lichfield 2, Hereford 2, Veseyans 2, Sutton Coldfield 2, Stourbridge Lions 2, Bridgnorth 2, Camp Hill 2, Wolverhampton 2, Broadstreet 2, Dudley Kings 2, Bromsgrove 2, Bournville 2
Dudley Wasps, Droitwich 2, Old Salts 2, Nuneaton 3, Worcester 2, Sutton Coldfield 3, Harborne 2, Woodrush 2. Old Halesonians 3
Stafford Dev, Shrewsbury 2, Stoke 2, Handsworth 2, Longton 2, Burntwood 2, Leek 2, Telford 2, Tamworth 2
Willenhall 2, Aldridge 2, Cannock 2, Burton B, Wednesbury 2, Barton 2, Stone, Whittington, Rugeley 2.
Leek 3, Stafford 3, Newcastle 3, Birmingham Barbarians, Wolverhampton 3, Willenhall 3, Uttoxeter 2, Lichfield 3, Essington 2, Walsall 3, St Leonards 2
Note 30/8/17 - Willenhall 3 replaces Bloxwich 2. 11/10/17 WAP withdrew
Burntwood, Leek, Pinley, Rugeley/Gnosall, Stoke, Tamworth, Wolverhampton
Staffordshire Merit League organiser:
Stuart Davies, tel: 07921 646705,
Mids Reserve Leagues Cups.
DIV 1 -
Round 1- (7th October) if you wish to play a double header with your league game in September to save travelling that is fine as long as you let Bill Worth know beforehand
Newport 2 41 v 21 Newbold 2 Banbury 2 12 v 31 Towcester 2
Old Hales 2 17 v 29 Burton A Syston 2 17 v 27 Birm/Sol 2
Luctonians 2 v Burton 2
Hinckley 2 v Towcester 2
Birm/Soll 2 v Newport 2
Derby 2 v Nuneaton 2
DIV 2 -
Round 1 - (7th October) (3 byes - Lichfield, Broadstreet, Bournville)
Hereford 2 20 v 14 Stourbridge Lions 2
Wolverhampton 2 40 v 27 Bromsgrove 2
Dudley Kingswinford 2 22 v 23 Bridgnorth 2 Walsall 45 v 3 Veseyans 2
Sutton Coldfield 2 20 v 25 Camp Hill 2
Round 2 - (18th November)
Lichfield 2 v Camp Hill 2
Walsall 2 v Broadstreet 2 (Nov 18th)
Hereford 2 v Bournville 2
Bridgnorth 2 v Wolverhampton 2
League Cup Rules for the Midlands Reserve Leagues:
Where appropriate the published league rules will apply.
- All games to be played in accordance with the Laws of the game as laid down by the Rugby Football Union (RFU).
- Cup matches to use Society Referees, home team to arrange.
- Open draws to be made prior to each round with the first club drawn being the home side.
- A maximum of 5 (Five) NOMINATED replacements will be allowed in any match. At least one front row replacement should be available either on the bench or field of play at the start of the game.This ensures that the game does not immediately go to uncontested at the first injury to a front row. Rolling substitutes are allowed with 8 changes in total within the game. We expect clubs to field up to 5 subs but if both clubs agree BEFORE THE AWAY TEAM TRAVEL that they wish to have more t then this is ok as long as the League Sec is informed beforehand.
- In the event of a tie after 10mins each way extra time, the team with most tries progresses, if tries are equal then the away team progress. If result still ties the first score in the match is declared the winner.
- Results should be emailed to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See http://www.staffsrfu.com/sru-merit-tables for results, fixtures and copies of rules.
HOME TEAMS : Please ensure results are with the respective league secretary by 6:00pm on the day after the game. Also please note that the league secretary should be notified of all games either cancelled or called off.
Midland Reserve Leagues:
Div. 1 - Bill Worth, tel: 07926 447478, email@example.com
Div. 2 - John Atkin, tel; 01543 472605, firstname.lastname@example.org
Div. 3- Alan Danks tel: 07836 342944 email@example.com
2nd team Div 1 - Stuart Davies.
mobile: 07921 646705,
2nd team Div 2 - Andy Kavanagh,
tel: 07830 220044,
Merit 1 - Andy Dodd,
tel: 07860 454392,
All rearranged games must be played by April 22nd, as final league positions will be taken on Sunday 23rd April
BONUS POINT awarded for on time delivery by Home team of results in the Staffordshire reserve Leagues