Reserve and Merit Leagues 2016/2017
(CLICK ON LEAGUE NAME TO GO DIRECT TO RESULTS/TABLES ETC)
Luctonians 2, Nuneaton 2, Old Halesonians 2, Bromsgrove 2, Birm/Solihull , Hinckley 2, Syston 2, Broadstreet 2, Derby 2, Towcester 2, Dudley Kingswinford 2
Walsall 2, Lichfield 2, Hereford 2, Stoke 2, Sutton Coldfield 2, Longton 2, Bridgnorth 2, Camp Hill 2, Wolverhampton 2, Burton 2, Worcs Wands 2, Newport 2
Dudley Wasps, Stourbridge Lions 2, Moseley Oak 2, Luctonians 3, Veseyans 2, Sutton Coldfield 3, Harborne 2, Bournville 2. Old Halesonians 3
Stafford Dev, Shrewsbury 2, Willenhall 2, Handsworth 2, Newcastle 2, Burntwood 2, Leek 2, Wolverhampton 3, Tamworth 2
Newport 3rd's have withdrawn from the League - 14/9/16
Featherstone, Gnosall, Cannock 2, Burton 3, Telford Hornets 2, Stoke 3, Bridgnorth 3, Whittington, Leek 3. Walsall 3,Stone, Eccleshall 2
Rugeley 2, , Stafford 3, Newcastle 3, Birmingham Barbarians, Longton 3, Barton 2, Uttoxeter 2, Shrewsbury 3, Essington 2, Burntwood 3.
Bloxwich 2, St Leonards 2, Stafford Vets, Wheaton Aston, Wednesbury 2, Willenhall 3, Rugeley 3, Aldridge 2, Wolverhampton 4. Cannock 3, Warley 2, Handsworth 3
Staffordshire Merit League organiser:
John Atkin, tel: 01543 475605, (M) 07711 404339, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mids Reserve Leagues Cups.
DIV 1 -
Round 1- (15th October)
(A) Syston 2 L v W Nuneaton 2, (B) Broadstreet 2 L v W Birm/Sol Dev, C) Bromsgrove 2 L v W Old Hales 2
Dudley 2 14 v 29 Luctonians 2, Old Hales 2 0 v 26 Towcestrians 2, Birm/Sol L v W Hinckley 2, Nuneaton 19 v 18 Derby
Semi-Finals: (to be played before 28th February)
Hinckley W v L Towcestrians
Luctonians W v L Nuneaton
FINAL:- at Sutton Coldfield 30th April 3:00pm KO
HINCKLEY 2 v LUCTONIANS 2
DIV 2 -
Round 1 - (15th October)
(A) Hereford 2 82 v 17 W/Wands 2,(B) Stoke 2 13 v 39 Wolverhampton 2, (C) Longton 2 W v L Camp Hill 2, (D) Walsall 2 11 v 29 Burton 2 :
Round 2 - (12th November)
Longton 17 v 55 Newport 2 Lichfield 2 34 v 17 Hereford 2 Burton 41 v 21 Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth 2 W v L Sutton 2
Semi-Finals (to be played before end March)
Bridgnorth 13 v 50 Newport (8th April)
Lichfield 16 v 53 Burton
Final: BURTON v NEWPORT
League Cup Rules for the West Mids West Reserve Leagues:
Where appropriate the published league rules will apply.
- All games to be played in accordance with the Laws of the game as laid down by the Rugby Football Union (RFU).
- Cup matches to use Society Referees, home team to arrange.
- Open draws to be made prior to each round with the first club drawn being the home side.
- A maximum of 5 (Five) NOMINATED replacements will be allowed in any match. At least one front row replacement should be available either on the bench or field of play at the start of the game.This ensures that the game does not immediately go to uncontested at the first injury to a front row. Rolling substitutes are allowed with 8 changes in total within the game. We expect clubs to field up to 5 subs but if both clubs agree BEFORE THE AWAY TEAM TRAVEL that they wish to have more t then this is ok as long as the League Sec is informed beforehand.
- In the event of a tie after 10mins each way extra time, the team with most tries progresses, if tries are equal then the away team progress. If result still ties the first score in the match is declared the winner.
- Results should be emailed to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See http://www.staffsrfu.com/sru-merit-tables for results, fixtures and copies of rules.
/uploads/Merit tables/midsrescontacts.xlsLeague Rules:
HOME TEAMS : Please ensure results are with the respective league secretary by 6:00pm on the day after the game. Also please note that the league secretary should be notified of all games either cancelled or called off.
Midland Reserve Leagues:
Div. 1 - Bill Worth, tel: 07926 447478, email: email@example.com
Div. 2 - John Atkin, tel; 01543 472605, firstname.lastname@example.org
Div. 3 - Bill Worth, as above
2nd team - Stuart Davies.
mobile: 07921 646705,
Merit 1 - Andy Kavanagh,
tel: 07830 220044,
Merit 2 - Steven Jack,
tel: 07815 072316,
Merit 3 - Andy Dodd,
tel: 07860 454392,
All rearranged games must be played by April 22nd, as final league positions will be taken on Sunday 23rd April
BONUS POINT awarded for on time delivery by Home team of results in the Staffordshire Leagues